Hi,
Basically i have a polo 2004 model and i want to do something with it, Ive been looking a round at engive conversions. Does any one know if a MK3 Golf VR6 would fit in to my polo? Also would you have any other recomendations on engines for it if not a VR6? I had the car two years now and its ...
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:12 pm
- Forum: Powertrain
- Topic: My Polo 2004 - Engine conversion Questions
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1336
- Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 pm
- Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
- Topic: Regula Tuning Polo 9N Body Kit
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13766
Re: Regula Tuning Polo 9N Body Kit
Oh right cheers mate. Do you know how much roughly it costs to get this done?
Lee
Lee
- Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm
- Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
- Topic: Polo 9n bits up for sale...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3588
Re: Polo 9n bits up for sale...
How much do you want for the springs? also is it front and back springs and what size?
Cheers Lee
Cheers Lee
- Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 pm
- Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
- Topic: Regula Tuning Polo 9N Body Kit
- Replies: 25
- Views: 13766
Re: Regula Tuning Polo 9N Body Kit
Hi all,
Im looking for the bonnet for my polo 9n. I want the one where it comes over the front head lights. I have looked evreywhere and cant seem to find it, can anyone please help:?:
Im looking for the bonnet for my polo 9n. I want the one where it comes over the front head lights. I have looked evreywhere and cant seem to find it, can anyone please help:?: