Search found 5 matches
- Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3260
Re: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
They're nice but I think ill hold out and hope I find some boavistas
- Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:03 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3260
Re: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
They're nice but I think ill hold out and hope I find some boavistas
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3260
Re: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
I can't upload from my mobile. Just type r line polo into google and they are the ones on there. Mallory 16" they are called
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:07 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3260
Re: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
How do I upload? Lol
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3260
Re: New polo boavista alloys ?, anyone want them ?
Hya mate. Have you still got these alloys or have you swapped? I have the r line 16" and would be interested in swapping. Cheers, Scott