My polo gt in candy white sometimes I wonder why I chose white it's so hard to keep clean but it looks sweet when it is ☺️
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/klamby63/A3822111-91BF-4C51-AE00-AD1FE26703F4_zpsfnmdqotq.jpg
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/klamby63/1310204E-2F3B ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:23 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6R/6C Photo Gallery
- Replies: 631
- Views: 1030330
- Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:51 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6R/6C Photo Gallery
- Replies: 631
- Views: 1030330
Re: Polo 6r Photo Gallery
My polo gt in candy white sometimes I wonder why I chose white it's so hard to keep clean but it looks sweet when it is ☺️
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/klamby63/A3822111-91BF-4C51-AE00-AD1FE26703F4_zpsfnmdqotq.jpg
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/klamby63/1310204E-2F3B ...
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/klamby63/A3822111-91BF-4C51-AE00-AD1FE26703F4_zpsfnmdqotq.jpg
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag234/klamby63/1310204E-2F3B ...
- Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:55 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6R/6C Photo Gallery
- Replies: 631
- Views: 1030330
- Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:48 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 2
- Views: 804
New member
Good evening all. I am a new member on this forum, my name is Kirsty and I have a polo gt bluemotion in candy white called Ludwig
just thought we would introduce ourselves!
