Thanks for the replies everyone.
I'm buying the card under the auto welt approved scheme from an authorised dealer - unfortunately the whole cambelt question only came to me AFTER I'd done my negotiation!
The dealer advised me that the cambelt interval is 5 years or 160k miles! Not sure I believe ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Hate to ask this but....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2425
- Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:28 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Hate to ask this but....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2425
Hate to ask this but....
Hi Guys,
New to Polo's and new to the forum! I put a deposit down today on a 2010 SE with DSG gearbox and 57k miles. In my haste and excitement I forgot to ask the stealer if the engines cams (1.4 85hp) are belt or chain driven.
Searched high and low and can't seem to find a definitive answer ...
New to Polo's and new to the forum! I put a deposit down today on a 2010 SE with DSG gearbox and 57k miles. In my haste and excitement I forgot to ask the stealer if the engines cams (1.4 85hp) are belt or chain driven.
Searched high and low and can't seem to find a definitive answer ...