Thank you for the detail iichel.
To clarify, is the rim tickness the same on the Basic plastic and Premium 'leather' wheels?
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Steering wheel differences
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2969
- Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:04 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Steering wheel differences
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2969
Steering wheel differences
Hi all, new user here!
I have just got a 2010 1.4 SE, which has the standard plastic steering wheel and I am finding the rim is quite thin compared to my previous cars.
Is the leather wheel from the SEL any thicker, or is it just a different material?
Alternatively, would a GTI (non-MFSW) wheel ...
I have just got a 2010 1.4 SE, which has the standard plastic steering wheel and I am finding the rim is quite thin compared to my previous cars.
Is the leather wheel from the SEL any thicker, or is it just a different material?
Alternatively, would a GTI (non-MFSW) wheel ...