Search found 4 matches
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:23 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 0-62 acceleration Polo GTI
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6425
Re: 0-62 acceleration Polo GTI
I've done a few runs with my mates laptop plugged in on some roads in Bovintion. The best I got was 6.24 but my average worked out around 6.4. The laptop stared itself and stopped on 62 so it's pretty spot on. Did do it again last week in the wet and could only manage 6.6 as the wheel spin was too ...
- Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:48 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 0-62 acceleration Polo GTI
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6425
Re: 0-62 acceleration Polo GTI
I've done a few runs with my mates laptop plugged in on some roads in Bovintion. The best I got was 6.24 but my average worked out around 6.4. The laptop stared itself and stopped on 62 so it's pretty spot on. Did do it again last week in the wet and could only manage 6.6 as the wheel spin was too ...
- Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: What's your car history?
- Replies: 43
- Views: 13459
Re: What's your car history?
2010 Clio 1.2 (53)
2011 Clio 197 (56)
2012 fiesta st (08)
2014 Abarth 500 (14)
2015 Polo GTI 6c (65)
2011 Clio 197 (56)
2012 fiesta st (08)
2014 Abarth 500 (14)
2015 Polo GTI 6c (65)
- Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 6c GTI clutch
- Replies: 0
- Views: 924
6c GTI clutch
Hey, new to the forum but had my polo since sept.
I was out driving with my mate last night and tried a few 0-60 runs and gave it a go with traction control switched off. Apart from a lot of wheelspin when I went from 1st into 2nd the clutch peddle didn't come back up until the revs dropped back ...
I was out driving with my mate last night and tried a few 0-60 runs and gave it a go with traction control switched off. Apart from a lot of wheelspin when I went from 1st into 2nd the clutch peddle didn't come back up until the revs dropped back ...