Search found 7 matches
- Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Re: Interior Light Help
Just in case anyone experiences what I did, in the end I tried disconnecting the battery for a minute and it brought them back to life. Panic over!
- Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:26 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Re: Interior Light Help
I haven't checked what edition it is but it'll be some time in 2011.
Double checked both link and book itself for layout, diagram or list and nothing.
After searching around, it appears most if not all Polo's of this time weren't shipped with a diagram/layout/list to be found anywhere. Nothing in ...
Double checked both link and book itself for layout, diagram or list and nothing.
After searching around, it appears most if not all Polo's of this time weren't shipped with a diagram/layout/list to be found anywhere. Nothing in ...
- Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:35 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Re: Interior Light Help
Must be...
Where abouts is the fuse layout in your owners manual then? I can't seem to find one...
I've tried multiple fuses with same result. Also it does work as it brought my sidelights back to life. Strange.
Where abouts is the fuse layout in your owners manual then? I can't seem to find one...
I've tried multiple fuses with same result. Also it does work as it brought my sidelights back to life. Strange.
- Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:08 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Re: Interior Light Help
Well if it helps this is the fuse layout I've been using which so far seems to match up with mine.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/official-new-car-reviews/1240858d1400089523-volkswagen-polo-1-2l-gt-tsi-official-review-polo-6r-fuses.pdf
Definitely all exterior lights working fine since ...
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/official-new-car-reviews/1240858d1400089523-volkswagen-polo-1-2l-gt-tsi-official-review-polo-6r-fuses.pdf
Definitely all exterior lights working fine since ...
- Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:49 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Re: Interior Light Help
Robby,
Pleased to hear your swap was successful.
Unfortunately both front and rear switches for interior lights do nothing in any position, all is dark.
Interestingly enough I don't have a layout in my handbook or anywhere else for that matter. I had to find one online, the one I use is on team ...
Pleased to hear your swap was successful.
Unfortunately both front and rear switches for interior lights do nothing in any position, all is dark.
Interestingly enough I don't have a layout in my handbook or anywhere else for that matter. I had to find one online, the one I use is on team ...
- Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Re: Interior Light Help
Thanks for your reply iichel.
Unfortunately it has been left overnight 3 times since the fuse went back in.
I will be checking the connectors when I get the opportunity but that might not be for a while so was hoping to find out if anyone knew of any problems like this arising while changing to ...
Unfortunately it has been left overnight 3 times since the fuse went back in.
I will be checking the connectors when I get the opportunity but that might not be for a while so was hoping to find out if anyone knew of any problems like this arising while changing to ...
- Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:04 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Interior Light Help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6903
Interior Light Help
Ordered a kit of LED interior lights for my 6R.
During replacement all went dark, fuse 21 blown. I had front interior all three working, visors both working, boot working, but it was when installing into the rear overhead that the fuse blew.
Have since replaced the fuse, sidelights are back but no ...
During replacement all went dark, fuse 21 blown. I had front interior all three working, visors both working, boot working, but it was when installing into the rear overhead that the fuse blew.
Have since replaced the fuse, sidelights are back but no ...