Search found 5 matches

by stemaddo2k
Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:50 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Dump valve
Replies: 0
Views: 883

Dump valve

Can anybody recommend a decent dump valve for my 1.2 tsi?
by stemaddo2k
Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:25 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust
Replies: 6
Views: 1450

Re: Exhaust

I would definitely recommend. But it can drink the juice if you put your foot down lol
by stemaddo2k
Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:47 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust
Replies: 6
Views: 1450

Re: Exhaust

Yeah massively noticeable! My mate has golf gt tdi 2.0 and he can't even get passed me :lol:
by stemaddo2k
Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:21 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust
Replies: 6
Views: 1450

Re: Exhaust

I was thinking the gti would be a good fit...

Went from 105 to 129.
by stemaddo2k
Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:54 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust
Replies: 6
Views: 1450

Exhaust

I have a 1.2 tsi remapped and want to get a nice exhaust and want it it have a nice sound. Any recommendations? I have looked online and can't find much...