Search found 7 matches

by Kimd41
Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.


Welp........ I just found a cheap Touareg MK2 wheel + airbag and ordered, I guess I will have to put my original stalk on to avoid button redundancy :lol: :facepalm: Its this exact one: -pic-

Anyway, pretty sure it wont be compatible with my BCM (2012), I guess the buttons will work but the ...
by Kimd41
Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Kimd41, everything is solvable in case of faults. In the worst case, return to the previous state.

Btw, I have the control unit and airbag wiring (5K0) from my previous multifunction steering wheel (R model), in perfect condition . Maybe I could sell them to you (very cheap) in case you need them ...
by Kimd41
Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:03 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.


Welp........ I just found a cheap Touareg MK2 wheel + airbag and ordered, I guess I will have to put my original stalk on to avoid button redundancy :lol: :facepalm: Its this exact one: -pic-

Anyway, pretty sure it wont be compatible with my BCM (2012), I guess the buttons will work but the ...
by Kimd41
Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:58 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.



Hola Kimd41. Welcome!

Have you thought about installing the multifunction steering wheel? In that case the three wires would not be necessary.

If you do not plan to install multifunction steering wheel, buy the three wires (000 979 009 E - 60 cm - yellow color) at the VW dealer or wherever you ...
by Kimd41
Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:29 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Hey ciclo, greetings from Spain ;)

Your 6R is amazing, thank you so much for posting the guides too! Could you please give me a hand?
...
Thank you very much man, and keep the good work!

Hola Kimd41. Welcome!

Have you thought about installing the multifunction steering wheel? In that case the ...
by Kimd41
Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Hey ciclo, greetings from Spain ;)

Your 6R is amazing, thank you so much for posting the guides too! Could you please give me a hand?
...
Thank you very much man, and keep the good work!

Hola Kimd41. Welcome!

Have you thought about installing the multifunction steering wheel? In that case the ...
by Kimd41
Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:45 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.🤝
Replies: 4985
Views: 2459060

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Hey ciclo, greetings from Spain ;)

Your 6R is amazing, thank you so much for posting the guides too! Could you please give me a hand?

I want to install the TRIP stalk for the MFA, but I'm not sure about the 3 cables shown here:

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/18/94/39/39/6r1-0610.png

Are they ...