Search found 4 matches
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:00 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Windscreen Issues
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2809
Re: Windscreen Issues
Newspaper scrunched up and a lot of elbow grease. I've found over the years that it's much better than putting any chemicals on the windscreen. (hard work though! but some of the old ways really are the best. No smearing)
- Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:56 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BlueGT Polo 140bhp or 147bhp?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2691
Re: BlueGT Polo 140bhp or 147bhp?
Did a free "my car check" and it is a 147.9 BHP model. Thanks for all the replies.
- Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BlueGT Polo 140bhp or 147bhp?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2691
Re: BlueGT Polo 140bhp or 147bhp?
Tail lights have a rectangular eye and the infotainment unit is the same as that picture so it looks like its an early 6c 150bhp (feels like it!) Mystery solved thanks chaps.
- Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BlueGT Polo 140bhp or 147bhp?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2691
BlueGT Polo 140bhp or 147bhp?
Hello, I am new here and new to VW BlueGt Polo.
Can somebody help me? I am trying to confirm if my car is 140bhp or 147bhp.
My car is a October 2014 model. I was told by the salesman it was 147bhp but reading forums I am not sure.
On my registration certificate V5C it says Type 6R Net power 110KW ...
Can somebody help me? I am trying to confirm if my car is 140bhp or 147bhp.
My car is a October 2014 model. I was told by the salesman it was 147bhp but reading forums I am not sure.
On my registration certificate V5C it says Type 6R Net power 110KW ...