Search found 4 matches
- Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:24 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1473
Re: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
Ok, and what is the complete code of BCM that I must buy ?
- Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:40 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1473
Re: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
Do I need to upgrade my bcm and make some extra wires ? Ciclo, do you do those wires ?
But I found this diagrams on this forum. Is it wrong?
Thank you for the answers
But I found this diagrams on this forum. Is it wrong?
Thank you for the answers
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:55 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1473
Re: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
thank you for your answear. now i can post my old scan:
Chassis Type: 6N0
Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 15 17 19 25 44 56
VIN: WVWZZZ6RZDY158389
01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000
03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
04-Steering Angle -- Status: OK 0000
08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK ...
Chassis Type: 6N0
Scan: 01 02 03 08 09 15 17 19 25 44 56
VIN: WVWZZZ6RZDY158389
01-Engine -- Status: OK 0000
02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000
03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000
04-Steering Angle -- Status: OK 0000
08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK ...
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Retrofit bi-xenon oem
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1473
Retrofit bi-xenon oem
Hi, I’m a new entry and I’m writing from Italy. I am a Polo 6R R-line owner. I’m fitting a bixenon OEM set with kufatec adapters but I haven’t got installing guide to connect the five additional wires and six wires from pins 10-12-14 coming from headlights.
My BCM part number is: 087K.
Can sameone ...
My BCM part number is: 087K.
Can sameone ...