Hello all,
I have my powersteering back with the new pump however i am now getting G250 short to plus.
The car is a 2014 polo 1.2tdi with traction control and I'm sure it doesn't have this g250 sensor.
Does this mean the new powersteering pump is programmed to find a g250 sensor on the car?
I ...
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3647
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:47 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TDI idling issue.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2178
Re: 1.2 TDI idling issue.
Hi all,
I'm currently driving a 5 door 1.2 TDi 61 plate.
Just recently I have noticed a problem with the idling of the car.
The car usually revs around 800 rpm however I've noticed it begins to idle at just above 1000 rpm just recently, the car however still drives perfectly fine and there isn't ...
I'm currently driving a 5 door 1.2 TDi 61 plate.
Just recently I have noticed a problem with the idling of the car.
The car usually revs around 800 rpm however I've noticed it begins to idle at just above 1000 rpm just recently, the car however still drives perfectly fine and there isn't ...
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:12 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3647
Re: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
Just to update,
Managed to get a pump which had been installed on a car but taken off straight away as the fault was with wiring for £120 posted
I will install this over the weekend and give it a go.
Fingers crossed.
Ash
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Managed to get a pump which had been installed on a car but taken off straight away as the fault was with wiring for £120 posted
I will install this over the weekend and give it a go.
Fingers crossed.
Ash
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:15 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3647
Re: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
I done a continuity test with the fuses at rhe top of the battery and has a continuous beep on the multimeter from one side to the other side of the fuse.
Is it worth taking the whole plate off in the fuse box on the top of the battery?
The voltage at the big plug with blue and brown big wires on ...
Is it worth taking the whole plate off in the fuse box on the top of the battery?
The voltage at the big plug with blue and brown big wires on ...
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:38 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3647
Re: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
Evening,
Thanks for your reply.
I have been driving it without power steering and same time eating lots of spinach.
Please see attached of my findings.
I borrowed my mates ross tech cable and downloaded the software on my laptop.
Battery voltage to pump is picking up 8.99v but car is running ...
Thanks for your reply.
I have been driving it without power steering and same time eating lots of spinach.
Please see attached of my findings.
I borrowed my mates ross tech cable and downloaded the software on my laptop.
Battery voltage to pump is picking up 8.99v but car is running ...
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:24 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3647
Re: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
I just remembered something, somebody mentioned earth straps?
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3647
Polo 2014 1.2 Tdi power steering light
Evening lads,
Ash here joining from london and coming from a vauxhall and now converted to vw.
My other car is a Golf 1.9tdi gti rep 2006.
I have just welcomed a polo to my family home and within 3 days of ownership, the power steering light has come on orange with no power steering.
The car in ...
Ash here joining from london and coming from a vauxhall and now converted to vw.
My other car is a Golf 1.9tdi gti rep 2006.
I have just welcomed a polo to my family home and within 3 days of ownership, the power steering light has come on orange with no power steering.
The car in ...