Hello everyone,
My POLO 1.2 2015 Comfortline with a DSG7. Driven only 20k miles so far and the car started to make a loud clunky noises when shifting from 1-2 or 2-1
In addition, everytime I put the car in "R" or "N" It acts the same!
Visited the dealer like 5 times and even after a new clutch pack ...
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:31 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Annoying noises from the gearbox
- Replies: 0
- Views: 753
- Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:48 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: VW Polo engine noise?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3087
Re: VW Polo engine noise?
Thank you for your reply,
I'm not hearing any squeaky noise it's that weird whine noise louder than before! maybe it's a bad aternator because I can hear it all the time at idle. And yes I can feel a little clunky noises coming from the engine (for a couple of seconds) at low revs when I stop at ...
I'm not hearing any squeaky noise it's that weird whine noise louder than before! maybe it's a bad aternator because I can hear it all the time at idle. And yes I can feel a little clunky noises coming from the engine (for a couple of seconds) at low revs when I stop at ...
- Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:39 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: VW Polo engine noise?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3087
VW Polo engine noise?
Hello everyone,
My polo 2015 1.2 tsi only 30k km has some weird noise coming from the engine and it seems like it's coming from the Alternator but I'm not sure and the VAG-COM cannot find something wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfnp5cpDsIg
Is anyone heard this sound of engine before ...
My polo 2015 1.2 tsi only 30k km has some weird noise coming from the engine and it seems like it's coming from the Alternator but I'm not sure and the VAG-COM cannot find something wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfnp5cpDsIg
Is anyone heard this sound of engine before ...