Search found 3 matches

by polos_vw
Sat May 19, 2018 12:35 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust for 2017 Polo R-line 1.2 TSI
Replies: 6
Views: 1794

Re: Exhaust for 2017 Polo R-line 1.2 TSI

Ok o get what you are saying. It would be easier if I could just chuck on a fairly cheap back box still, yet this isn’t possible with this type of Polo.

Guess I’ll have to live with the very quiet turbo noises, and the factory “I don’t want to go above 3000 rpm” noise haha.

Thanks for the time you ...
by polos_vw
Sat May 19, 2018 2:51 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust for 2017 Polo R-line 1.2 TSI
Replies: 6
Views: 1794

Re: Exhaust for 2017 Polo R-line 1.2 TSI

I do expect nothing from VW themselves. However with my research and post from SRGTD, I know that I can change my exhaust because it won’t effect anything in the engine which wouldn’t void any warranty. Yet I do have to look at my lease may not allow this.

I was looking for back box/mid section ...
by polos_vw
Fri May 18, 2018 5:58 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Exhaust for 2017 Polo R-line 1.2 TSI
Replies: 6
Views: 1794

Exhaust for 2017 Polo R-line 1.2 TSI

Wanted advice on what exhaust would be best to make the car actually sound nice.

Don’t have a huge budget but all suggestions welcome, really want this mod, been researching for ages and no solid suggestions found!

Cheers :D