Search found 2 matches
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:26 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Stalling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 887
Re: Stalling
It doesn’t happen when engine reaches tempature just when cold and it fades out slowly doesn’t shudder or anything just see the dial dropping then cuts off.
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:01 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Stalling
- Replies: 4
- Views: 887
Stalling
Hi, I am looking for help about my car when my engine is cold and I drive to the end of my street and put my clutch down to stop it’s causing it to stall. I have VW POLO MODA 1.2l (2011) I have had changed starter motor, gear box, clutch and my timing belt. Could it be spark plugs? Or oil pump?