Search found 3 matches
- Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:30 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Heater only blowing luke warm air
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7199
Re: Heater only blowing luke warm air
Very much appreciated for taking time to reply. I'll work my way through those ideas. Not sure how to see the coolant temps as does not show on dash.
- Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:54 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Heater only blowing luke warm air
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7199
Re: Heater only blowing luke warm air
Thanks for taking time to reply.
Main dealer replaced water pump and cambelt in 2012, I assume they used the correct coolant. it was pink at one stage but is a brownish colour now.
A couple of years ago however the car was loosing a small amount of coolant and needing topping up every few weeks ...
Main dealer replaced water pump and cambelt in 2012, I assume they used the correct coolant. it was pink at one stage but is a brownish colour now.
A couple of years ago however the car was loosing a small amount of coolant and needing topping up every few weeks ...
- Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:04 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Heater only blowing luke warm air
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7199
Heater only blowing luke warm air
Hey, I have this problem with with the heater only blowing warm air when with temp turned to max.
1.4 petrol 2010 polo
Fan works ok.
There's a slight change in pressure and temp of air when temp dial turned from cold to hot.
If I leave dial turned down for a while then turn up then a small ...
1.4 petrol 2010 polo
Fan works ok.
There's a slight change in pressure and temp of air when temp dial turned from cold to hot.
If I leave dial turned down for a while then turn up then a small ...