Figured I would just update this.
I purchased and fitted a new wastegate actuator as there was a bit of play in the one that was fitted at the time.
Purchased it off AliExpress, fitted it, no dramas at all, infact getting more power out of it now, with my OBDII scan tool plugged in I'm getting 12 ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:29 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New Turbo Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 916
- Sun May 12, 2019 1:53 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New Turbo Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 916
New Turbo Help
Hi all,
I have been having issues with a 2011 1.2L TSI Polo that I bought a couple of months back.
The car used to throw show a EPC light if I gave it a bit of a push, the one day the Engine Light came on. I had my local mechanic scan the code and they believed it was a stretched timing chain, I ...
I have been having issues with a 2011 1.2L TSI Polo that I bought a couple of months back.
The car used to throw show a EPC light if I gave it a bit of a push, the one day the Engine Light came on. I had my local mechanic scan the code and they believed it was a stretched timing chain, I ...
- Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:02 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New 2011 Polo Owner
- Replies: 0
- Views: 542
New 2011 Polo Owner
Hi all,
I just bought myself a 2011 Polo 77TSI, I'm mechanically minded and will be looking to do some upgrades over time, the main upgrades will be to the audio.
I do have a few questions:
Is there a list of what globes are used in the car and where? I have a couple of globes that'll need ...
I just bought myself a 2011 Polo 77TSI, I'm mechanically minded and will be looking to do some upgrades over time, the main upgrades will be to the audio.
I do have a few questions:
Is there a list of what globes are used in the car and where? I have a couple of globes that'll need ...