I have already bought and fitted the mirrors and door switch so just needed to know if the window regulator motors were compatible or not.
Thanks for taking the time to list the parts needed though, much appreciated.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:44 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New member and vag owner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1246
- Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:32 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New member and vag owner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1246
Re: New member and vag owner
Thanks for the welcome and reply!
Do you mean just a photo of the exterior of the car or something specific?
I don't know how to do a vcds autoscan. I'll look into how to do one.
Do you mean just a photo of the exterior of the car or something specific?
I don't know how to do a vcds autoscan. I'll look into how to do one.
- Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New member and vag owner
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1246
New member and vag owner
Hi everyone
I recently bought a 2015 polo gti so thought id join the forum
I'm loving the car so far and managed to find one with almost everything on i wanted except power fold mirrors. I am planning to retrofit these myself but just wanted to ask a question which i have searched for but couldn't ...
I recently bought a 2015 polo gti so thought id join the forum
I'm loving the car so far and managed to find one with almost everything on i wanted except power fold mirrors. I am planning to retrofit these myself but just wanted to ask a question which i have searched for but couldn't ...