I'm picking up this little beauty at the weekend
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... obcid=soc3
Don't suppose the previous owner is on here?
Still got to do a final check before buying, anything to look out for?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:17 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Pick up my GTI on Saturday
- Replies: 0
- Views: 648
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BlueMotion Tech Vs BlueGT
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2522
Re: BlueMotion Tech Vs BlueGT
Brilliant, thanks for the heads up
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:14 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BlueMotion Tech Vs BlueGT
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2522
Re: BlueMotion Tech Vs BlueGT
Thanks for clearing that up, so if it's the 1.4tsi 150bhp engine it's the blue GT with BlueMotion features.
Just need to find one to buy!
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just need to find one to buy!
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
- Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:32 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BlueMotion Tech Vs BlueGT
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2522
BlueMotion Tech Vs BlueGT
I'm in the market for a second car and after discounting the 1.4tsi twin charge after reading up on the engine I'm looking at the 1.4 turbo (150bhp) slightly less fun but much more reliable and cheaper to run!
Autotrader lists 2 trim levels with this engine (I believe) the BlueMotion Tech and the ...
Autotrader lists 2 trim levels with this engine (I believe) the BlueMotion Tech and the ...