Search found 2 matches
- Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:03 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic:
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1752
- Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:34 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Should I keep my car? Please help!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 975
Should I keep my car? Please help!
Hi everyone,
This is my first post, and I am a beginner with the cars stuff as I've been driving for just over 2 years. I'm not sure if this is the right topic/forum to be in, but please do let me know so I can correct it.
In June 2019, I bought a 2015 VW Polo 1.2 TSI SE Design (reg plate: AO15EAM ...
This is my first post, and I am a beginner with the cars stuff as I've been driving for just over 2 years. I'm not sure if this is the right topic/forum to be in, but please do let me know so I can correct it.
In June 2019, I bought a 2015 VW Polo 1.2 TSI SE Design (reg plate: AO15EAM ...