Search found 2 matches

by Davidgray00
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:25 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: amber steering wheel warning light
Replies: 7
Views: 7712

Re: amber steering wheel warning light

After my battery had died I charged it up, then the power steering all of a sudden went, I’ve only had the car 1 year, anyone have any idea what it could be
by Davidgray00
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:23 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: amber steering wheel warning light
Replies: 7
Views: 7712

how Much was the power steering pump change

Mart!n-GTI-DK wrote: Tue May 12, 2015 1:36 pm I had the same problem last week. I lost all communication with the steering system.

It was the powersteering pump which also contains the controlmodule for the steering. I had it changed and problem gone. :)