Search found 7 matches
- Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
And problem came back, it was ok just a few days. I’m considering to change high pressure fuel pump.
- Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:00 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
Problem solved. Too worn out follower located in high pressure fuel pump. I hope my answer will be helpful. Sorry for my English language but I'm not from an English-speaking country. Cheers
Good to hear!
You might find that your written English is better than some people for whom English is ...
- Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:12 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
Also the mechanic said that is good to replace that part every 60,000 kilometers.
- Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:08 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
Problem solved. Too worn out follower located in high pressure fuel pump. I hope my answer will be helpful. Sorry for my English language but I'm not from an English-speaking country. Cheers
- Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:29 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
Soon I will find a problem I will let you know
- Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:56 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
Thx, I will take a look in the next week, And keep you update
- Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:16 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 62040
Re: 1.2 TSI Louder ticking coming from engine bay when idling?
Hi guys,
Please help me, is that Sound when idling is ok?
Link to YouTube
https://youtu.be/K-USctmd-S0
Polo 1.2 tsi bluemotion 2016
Please help me, is that Sound when idling is ok?
Link to YouTube
https://youtu.be/K-USctmd-S0
Polo 1.2 tsi bluemotion 2016