Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:33 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Weird noise??
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3094
Re: Weird noise??
You say "no music" but have you tried turning the stereo completely off?
- Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:44 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: New Tyres (2016 Polo GTI)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2690
Re: New Tyres (2016 Polo GTI)
Bridgestone S001 tyres are a joke and they're also damn expensive compared with better performance tyres and they also don't last very long in my experience.
I still have them on the rear, they still have 5mm tread and have now covered 38k, whereas on my old Golf Mk4 PD130, they would only last 20k ...
I still have them on the rear, they still have 5mm tread and have now covered 38k, whereas on my old Golf Mk4 PD130, they would only last 20k ...
- Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:35 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 1.8TFSI Manual Clutch Slip when cold?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1256
1.8TFSI Manual Clutch Slip when cold?
Hi everyone :)
Anyone had issues with the GTI slipping its clutch in 6th gear? Vehicle is completely stock with 38k on it and I've had it from new.
Drove through a reasonably sized puddle, but nothing excessive like wading, thought nothing of it, about 2 miles later I noticed when flooring it at ...
Anyone had issues with the GTI slipping its clutch in 6th gear? Vehicle is completely stock with 38k on it and I've had it from new.
Drove through a reasonably sized puddle, but nothing excessive like wading, thought nothing of it, about 2 miles later I noticed when flooring it at ...