I've got a 2010 TSI 1.2 and timing chains can be an issue (if the one you're going to see has it but I'm sure the early years 6R's did).
Bushes / droplinks. I've replaced these a good few times.
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Feb 09, 2026 4:36 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 2010 6R 1.4NA- Things to look out for
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6332
- Mon Feb 09, 2026 4:26 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Camshaft sensor - Help!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10993
Camshaft sensor - Help!
Hi,
I have a 2010 Polo TSI 1.2 SEL
It started to cut-out when pulling up to junctions or slowing down to a crawl in traffic. Not ideal! Sometimes a smell of petrol too.
The engine management light is on as is the tyre-pressure light, ESP light and the brakepad/check brakes light.
Plugged in a ...
I have a 2010 Polo TSI 1.2 SEL
It started to cut-out when pulling up to junctions or slowing down to a crawl in traffic. Not ideal! Sometimes a smell of petrol too.
The engine management light is on as is the tyre-pressure light, ESP light and the brakepad/check brakes light.
Plugged in a ...
- Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:56 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Rear brake discs - driver & passenger side - help.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1117
Re: Rear brake discs - driver & passenger side - help.
Much appreciated matey, thanks for this.
- Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:10 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Rear brake discs - driver & passenger side - help.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1117
Rear brake discs - driver & passenger side - help.
Hi everyone, first post here - excellent forum.
I've been sifting through it trying to find a post about what are the best set of factory standard disc brakes to fit to my Polo 1.2 TSI SEL - 105ps - 2010.
It said on the MOT that they were worn and having looked at them they now look corroded ...
I've been sifting through it trying to find a post about what are the best set of factory standard disc brakes to fit to my Polo 1.2 TSI SEL - 105ps - 2010.
It said on the MOT that they were worn and having looked at them they now look corroded ...