Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:17 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Rough/boost on idle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2541
Re: Rough/boost on idle
It really was, thanks again for the comment 
- Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:00 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Rough/boost on idle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2541
Re: Rough/boost on idle
Hello there, no it wasn't the sensor after all. The HPFP was leaking gasoline to the oil. The fumes from the gasoline were absorbed by the PCV and made that rough engine idle. I started to smell gasoline inside the cabin and after a research I removed the oil cap and tears came to my eyes. So we had ...
- Tue May 19, 2020 10:17 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Rough/boost on idle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2541
Rough/boost on idle
Hello, did any of you guys / girls have a similar problem with your Polo? :cry: :?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fupro7qp7mlqglw/20200519_183036.mp4?dl=0
I just want to let you know that the car is doing it by itself, I'm not doing anything on the above video.
A few months now I randomly have ...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fupro7qp7mlqglw/20200519_183036.mp4?dl=0
I just want to let you know that the car is doing it by itself, I'm not doing anything on the above video.
A few months now I randomly have ...