I've just visited VW Hayselden and it's a no-go on a software upgrade for my headunit ( what a shock! :D ) even though it would cost me £235 just to add the android auto and mirror link. They wonder why people tend to go aftermarket ?
on the plus side I've been spying : https://www.aliexpress.com ...
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:48 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: My Polo Adventure.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2764
- Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:29 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: My Polo Adventure.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2764
Re: My Polo Adventure.
That's actually a good idea, not too bothered about the branding myself so I think I might remove it too. Did yours fit alright? I must admit they say they're for a 6R and the metal clips are -really- snug in the 6C's windows. After installing I left ny car 24 hrs before opening the windows to be ...
- Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:56 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: My Polo Adventure.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2764
Re: My Polo Adventure.
Superplush, with regards to the radio, i would wait a little bit, there is another user on this forum that is going through the same change, for a MQB RCD330 there is a guy that has them for the 6Cs on Aliexpress, he has the android Auto one, if you wait for the other user on here to finish his ...
- Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:58 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: My Polo Adventure.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2764
Re: My Polo Adventure.
Thank you for the help and the welcomes.
I am the proud owner of a modest 2016, 5 door, 1.2 TSI Bluemotion 66kw ( 90hp ): https://www.car.info/en-se/volkswagen/polo/polo-5-door-12-tsi-bluemotion-m5-2016-7192889/specs in metallic black. Seems Kinda ' Small' when next to the GTI's and R-Lines ...
I am the proud owner of a modest 2016, 5 door, 1.2 TSI Bluemotion 66kw ( 90hp ): https://www.car.info/en-se/volkswagen/polo/polo-5-door-12-tsi-bluemotion-m5-2016-7192889/specs in metallic black. Seems Kinda ' Small' when next to the GTI's and R-Lines ...
- Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: My Polo Adventure.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2764
My Polo Adventure.
Good Evening Guys and Gals.
Typically I've been lurking in the background for awhile now, most of the questions I've had about about my car have been answered by google pointing it's way over here so I thought it time to register and write a post about .. well, a thread about what I've done and ...
Typically I've been lurking in the background for awhile now, most of the questions I've had about about my car have been answered by google pointing it's way over here so I thought it time to register and write a post about .. well, a thread about what I've done and ...