Thanks for the replies. if it'
s come off a part do I need to be concerned?
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:07 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Found this part but don't know what it is.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 732
- Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:17 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Found this part but don't know what it is.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 732
Found this part but don't know what it is.
Hi
Just joined the forum after buying my 2013 1.2 Polo match from my son.
The heater resistor needed replacing so I did this but after pulling down the insulation behind the glovebox a small piece of soft plastic dropped out. I haven't got a clue what it is or even if it belongs to he car. I have ...
Just joined the forum after buying my 2013 1.2 Polo match from my son.
The heater resistor needed replacing so I did this but after pulling down the insulation behind the glovebox a small piece of soft plastic dropped out. I haven't got a clue what it is or even if it belongs to he car. I have ...