Search found 2 matches

by dawidst
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:14 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Custom Interior L.E.D lgihts
Replies: 2
Views: 601

Re: Custom Interior L.E.D lgihts

yeah, i already plugged everyting in, and the eld turn on when i turn the car on, but i was wondering if i can get it somehow to onlky turn on when i switch the the headlights to dipped
by dawidst
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:43 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Custom Interior L.E.D lgihts
Replies: 2
Views: 601

Custom Interior L.E.D lgihts

Hi, so basiclly I wanted to install some led inside my polo, and keep it clean, I know how to connect them to the fuse box, as I have done that with my dashcam, I want to connect the led's so whenever I turn on my side lights or dipped lights with the light switch, the led turn on aswell. I was ...