Search found 2 matches
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:40 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6r windows not working!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 965
Re: Polo 6r windows not working!
I had a look at the wiring and everything looks fine.. how could i test the wires? Using a Multimeter and see if there is power getting to the switch?
- Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:24 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6r windows not working!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 965
Polo 6r windows not working!
Hi guys.. i have a 2012 polo 6r and the master switch from the drivers side is not working at all for any of the windows, the only way i can open the drivers side window is by holding the unlock button on the keyfob, the others work fine if pressed on their respective doors..
I replaced the switch ...
I replaced the switch ...