Today I was changing the air filter and I noticed that the previous mechanic had bodged the outpipe coming from the air filter cover.
However, that pipe goes into a box of some kind. I noticed some carbon build up in that box when I removed the pipe.
Can anyone tell me what that box is for?
Below ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:49 pm
- Forum: MK5 (6N2) Polo - Years 1999-2001
- Topic: What is this for? Polo 6N. Air filter pipe.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21130
- Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:45 am
- Forum: MK5 (6N2) Polo - Years 1999-2001
- Topic: Changing the lighter with replacement - which one - also special tool needed?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14458
Changing the lighter with replacement - which one - also special tool needed?
I attach below two photos of the lighter socket in the front dash of our 2001 Polo.
I have two main questions:
1. Which replacement part do I need?
2. Do I need a special extractor tool to remove the old lighter socket?
The lighter socket seems to be broken (see image below) as we cannot plug in ...
I have two main questions:
1. Which replacement part do I need?
2. Do I need a special extractor tool to remove the old lighter socket?
The lighter socket seems to be broken (see image below) as we cannot plug in ...