Hi
Cruise Control successfully activated Toddy I had to buy an Aktivation document for the
GRA from the dealer and have it activated with Odis
@ iichel Thanks for your help.
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:23 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 671
- Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:03 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 671
Re: Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
Thanks for your trouble. One more question is pin 44 the right one.
- Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:02 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 671
Re: Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
Thanks for your trouble. One more question is pin 44 the right one.
- Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:14 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 671
Polo 1,4 TDI Cruise Controll
Hallo
I wanted my Polo6C 1.4 TDI 3 cylinder 2014 75 HP
WVWZZZ6RZFY133526
Retrofitting cruise control, what have I done so far.
- Steering column switch exchanged
- 6 cables pinned to the steering column switch
- BCM (6C0937087A) 4 cables pinned
- 1 cable laid to fuse 37A
- 1 MSG pin 44 cable ...
I wanted my Polo6C 1.4 TDI 3 cylinder 2014 75 HP
WVWZZZ6RZFY133526
Retrofitting cruise control, what have I done so far.
- Steering column switch exchanged
- 6 cables pinned to the steering column switch
- BCM (6C0937087A) 4 cables pinned
- 1 cable laid to fuse 37A
- 1 MSG pin 44 cable ...