Search found 2 matches

by dominicdinosaur
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:30 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: 3 door interior in 5 door?
Replies: 5
Views: 2896

Re: 3 door interior in 5 door?

Hello,

Many thanks to both of you for providing the info, however there is a slight misunderstanding about what I'm interested in. I'm curious about the seats from a 3 door being fitted into a 5 door. Does anyone else also have any input on the rear seats as well?

Many thanks
by dominicdinosaur
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:37 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: 3 door interior in 5 door?
Replies: 5
Views: 2896

3 door interior in 5 door?

Hello,

I was wondering; can I fit the seats and door cards from a 5 door Polo into a 3 door? I'm almost certain the front seats will work but I'm not sure about the rears. Also, I'm pretty sure the door cards won't work, just wondering if anyone has any additional input?

Many thanks.