Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:47 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo gti led headlight retrofit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2333
Re: Polo gti led headlight retrofit
Hi Ilchel are you able to give any assistance thanks
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:42 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo gti led headlight retrofit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2333
Re: Polo gti led headlight retrofit
Thanks for the quick response. Are you able to get me or configure a diagram so I can get the drls in headlights working along with foglights and cornering lamps.
Thanks
Thanks
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:36 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo gti led headlight retrofit
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2333
Polo gti led headlight retrofit
Hi guys new to the forum...
I've got a 2015 polo 6c which Ive done a full genuine gti conversion to.
Can anyone help or assist on headlights.
Stock they were halogen but now have fitted the led headlights.
I've converted the plug from 10pin to 14 pin.
And changed coding to accept led headlights ...
I've got a 2015 polo 6c which Ive done a full genuine gti conversion to.
Can anyone help or assist on headlights.
Stock they were halogen but now have fitted the led headlights.
I've converted the plug from 10pin to 14 pin.
And changed coding to accept led headlights ...