Search found 2 matches
- Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:01 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo BlueGT - Buying Advice and Mileage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1506
Re: Polo BlueGT - Buying Advice and Mileage
Thanks for that. I would consider what you said but my budget is restricting me to 13-14 plates only 
- Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:23 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo BlueGT - Buying Advice and Mileage
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1506
Polo BlueGT - Buying Advice and Mileage
Hi....
Looking at buying either a 13 or 14 plate Polo BlueGT ACT. Whats the general consensus on these now in 2021, are they reliable even at high mileage such as 80k, this is with a view to keep it up to say 125k. What should I look out for?
I have found previous posts that suggest these cars ...
Looking at buying either a 13 or 14 plate Polo BlueGT ACT. Whats the general consensus on these now in 2021, are they reliable even at high mileage such as 80k, this is with a view to keep it up to say 125k. What should I look out for?
I have found previous posts that suggest these cars ...