Search found 2 matches

by ath14
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:31 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Key Fob Synced and Full Battery but not working!
Replies: 3
Views: 1884

Re: Key Fob Synced and Full Battery but not working!

Thanks for the reply, CarbonChaos.

It was bought from a dealer in Ealing, London. I can take it back to him but I need the car every day for work so its a bit of an issue if he cant fix it on the same day. The lock and unlock button from inside the car, on the drivers door are working absolutely ...
by ath14
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:29 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Key Fob Synced and Full Battery but not working!
Replies: 3
Views: 1884

Key Fob Synced and Full Battery but not working!

Hi guys,

I bought a VW Polo last week - a 2016 1.0 Bluemotion. Everything was working as fine until yesterday, I took a short trip from home to a friends house, when I left my home I unlocked the car using the button on the key, and it was perfectly fine. But when I got to the destination, got out ...