I will try that.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:42 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Front wipers malfunction
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1986
Re: Front wipers malfunction
Thank you very much for your reply 

I will try that.
I will try that.
- Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:08 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Front wipers malfunction
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1986
Front wipers malfunction
Hi guys,
I have vw polo 2015, 1lt.
The front wipers refuse to stop even in the off position.
Is it a relay, electric engine or the switch?
Thank you for any information you may provide.
I have vw polo 2015, 1lt.
The front wipers refuse to stop even in the off position.
Is it a relay, electric engine or the switch?
Thank you for any information you may provide.