Cheers
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:46 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Broken Headunit replacement/repair help please
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1431
Re: Broken Headunit replacement/repair help please
Thanks all for the advice I have things in place to get it sorted now.
Cheers
Cheers
- Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Broken Headunit replacement/repair help please
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1431
Re: Broken Headunit replacement/repair help please
Cheers mate I will take a look.
- Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:19 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Broken Headunit replacement/repair help please
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1431
Broken Headunit replacement/repair help please
Hello all, New to the forum so cheers for having me.
My dads partner has been left a 1.2 SE TSI MY64 so a 6R (I think) in her close friends will.
Unfortunately the factory Headunit seems kaput and just asks for an emergency download switching between a red and blue screen. E409CA0A-A6EA-4493-A651 ...
My dads partner has been left a 1.2 SE TSI MY64 so a 6R (I think) in her close friends will.
Unfortunately the factory Headunit seems kaput and just asks for an emergency download switching between a red and blue screen. E409CA0A-A6EA-4493-A651 ...