Do you have an idea of what fuse might be linked to this sort of thing? I'm not too sure what fuse covers the lighting for the heating control unit.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:05 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Heater Control Unit - No Illumination
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2006
Re: Heater Control Unit - No Illumination
- Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:28 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Heater Control Unit - No Illumination
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2006
Heater Control Unit - No Illumination
Hiya all,
I have a Polo 6R Match 2014 build, and the heating control unit lights are all out (the AC still works as normal with hot and cold air). However this issue is apparent when I try to click the AC button or Recirc button (I get no illumination on the switch), and also when I turn on all the ...
I have a Polo 6R Match 2014 build, and the heating control unit lights are all out (the AC still works as normal with hot and cold air). However this issue is apparent when I try to click the AC button or Recirc button (I get no illumination on the switch), and also when I turn on all the ...