Hi there,
After a long drive I parked my car up with no problem came back the next morning and would not start. Mechanic came and replaced starter to no avail battery is reading fine and when diagnostics were run came up with starter relay error however he replaced the starter relay near the ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 05, 2025 5:02 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Car not starting
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1634
- Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:20 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Clunk noise when turning full lock on VW polo 6C
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1136
Clunk noise when turning full lock on VW polo 6C
Hi there,
Recently just bought a Polo 6C 2014 and noticed when I go into full lock there is a clunk noise coming from the front wheels and happens again when I put the steering wheel straight. This only happens on full lock and no noise at all when driving. Also just had the Car spring changed and ...
Recently just bought a Polo 6C 2014 and noticed when I go into full lock there is a clunk noise coming from the front wheels and happens again when I put the steering wheel straight. This only happens on full lock and no noise at all when driving. Also just had the Car spring changed and ...