Hi,
I wonder if someone has already got deep dish wheels on their polo 6R, and is happy to share what their wheel and tyre spec is. I have no clue what extremes I can push and I want some nortay deep dish wheels but don't want to be wider than my wheel arches as I am bagging it when I get wheels ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri May 13, 2022 1:00 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Deep dish wheels.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 453
- Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:27 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 2010 Polo s - Newbie
- Replies: 1
- Views: 352
2010 Polo s - Newbie
Hi,
I’ve had my mk5 2010 Polo 60s for learning, and passed my driving test. I want to modify the look of my car to fit in with my mates that have Focus RS’s. I am looking to get an aftermarket front and rear bumper. Preferably, R-line or GTI bumper. But how do I know they’re gonna fit my very ...
I’ve had my mk5 2010 Polo 60s for learning, and passed my driving test. I want to modify the look of my car to fit in with my mates that have Focus RS’s. I am looking to get an aftermarket front and rear bumper. Preferably, R-line or GTI bumper. But how do I know they’re gonna fit my very ...