Search found 4 matches
- Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:09 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8519
Re: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
I left it running for a couple mine and the light turned off itself
- Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:15 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8519
Re: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
Hi Wolfie
I have just timed the car again without the bracket on and it's working perfect. The eml light has also turned off.
I would just like to say thank you so so so so much for your help really appreciate it.
I have just timed the car again without the bracket on and it's working perfect. The eml light has also turned off.
I would just like to say thank you so so so so much for your help really appreciate it.
- Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:22 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8519
Re: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
Hi wolfie
Thank you so much for your reply 😊
I was the one who changed the chain but had support from my local mechanic and he set the locking tools in place and i know 100% the bracket was not removed so I think this is why potentially the timing is slightly off
I will have to remove the ...
Thank you so much for your reply 😊
I was the one who changed the chain but had support from my local mechanic and he set the locking tools in place and i know 100% the bracket was not removed so I think this is why potentially the timing is slightly off
I will have to remove the ...
- Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:56 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8519
CBZB Engine - Timing Chain / Crank Sensor / Cam Sensor
Hi All
I know this forum is for VW Polos but the VW Golf shares the same engine
I need some guidance with my 1.2 TSI CBZB engine.
Recently my EML has come on - I have checked the codes and this was the code that was scanned - P001600 - Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 ...
I know this forum is for VW Polos but the VW Golf shares the same engine
I need some guidance with my 1.2 TSI CBZB engine.
Recently my EML has come on - I have checked the codes and this was the code that was scanned - P001600 - Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 ...