Thanks for your reply.
I will have to ask the garage if they have the ability to do a full leak test - if not then I will have to shop around.
Cheers
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:18 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 2015 1.2 TSI air con problem/advice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1114
- Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:41 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 2015 1.2 TSI air con problem/advice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1114
2015 1.2 TSI air con problem/advice
Hi
I hope someone could offer some advice. I have had issues with the aircon lately and a local garage topped up the gas a few months ago and things seemed to work but this last week I suspected something was up.
What I would like to know is should the main engine fan come on when you turn the ...
I hope someone could offer some advice. I have had issues with the aircon lately and a local garage topped up the gas a few months ago and things seemed to work but this last week I suspected something was up.
What I would like to know is should the main engine fan come on when you turn the ...