Search found 15 matches

by kaws
Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:57 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: OPENAIR: info request
Replies: 13
Views: 2534

If i get round to it over the nxt few days i will take some and post them for you!
by kaws
Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:13 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: OPENAIR: info request
Replies: 13
Views: 2534

awww this forum has a language filter... that's prett cute :roll:
by kaws
Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:12 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: OPENAIR: info request
Replies: 13
Views: 2534

yo. I have a mk4, openair.

It makes no difference to the air temp at all! From the inside it just looks like a normal roof, well kinda.

It's the same colour inside as the interior. It's very tough - you couldn't just pull it open and it has metal bars accross in the material so it's kinda safe ...
by kaws
Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: OPENED MY BOOT TO FIND...........:shock:
Replies: 7
Views: 1586

I guess if you know someone with a polo and central locking, try their pump on your car and see if it works just fine.
by kaws
Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:50 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: OPENED MY BOOT TO FIND...........:shock:
Replies: 7
Views: 1586

One day my central locking stopped working.

Using a meter to test contacts came to the conclusion it must be the pump. Took the pump apart.

It was soaking inside and there were loads of blue/green crystals on the circuit board. It was so bad in places that some contacts had totally eroded away ...
by kaws
Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:43 am
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: strong smell of fuel on startup!
Replies: 4
Views: 965

I had this problem for months dude. It sucked.

Check the breather hose that goes in to the air filter box to see if it has come loose/ off. I was told this would be why, and it was.

Cheers
by kaws
Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:11 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Door Strips.....help
Replies: 24
Views: 4875

When I removed mine I used a hair dryer and a short length of fishing wire.

I heated the side strips and used the fishing wire in a sawing motion between the strip and the door.

There will always be sticky residue left on the door. I used petrol on a cloth to remove it.

wash, tcut, wax.

Cheers.
by kaws
Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:04 am
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Another Polo came from Taiwan
Replies: 11
Views: 1922

Yo dude, nice polo 8)

What are the alloys in the top and bottom photos that youve had coated? They are ace!

Thanks :D
by kaws
Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:51 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Re: 16v bumpers...
Replies: 3
Views: 1479

Hey dude, filling is probobly not the best idea TBH, much better to get a real full plastic one with the propper shape. Not very expensiv either. Try

http://www.volkswagenspares.com/ (volksapart) (new patent or VAG 2nd hand)
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ (new patent or new VAG),
VW (bloody ...
by kaws
Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:58 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: just a (late)hello
Replies: 10
Views: 1703

Cool 8)

My fav mod is the water pistol wiper. May do that to mine :lol:
by kaws
Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Saying hello (added some pics)
Replies: 16
Views: 2087

Some pics!

The light today was horrible, the weather is insane! Snow, rain, wind, sun.. So here are a few snaps.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/9488/017uy.jpg

http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/9463/053fk.jpg

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/5923/049da.jpg

http://img493.imageshack ...
by kaws
Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:58 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Let me know at yous think ( Newbies car)
Replies: 43
Views: 7085

haha that playstation install is cool! Gotta love that button 8)

Whats with the 16v badge though?
by kaws
Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:34 am
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Saying hello (added some pics)
Replies: 16
Views: 2087

sup chaps, thanks for the welcome.

hi n welcomeyou got ne plans?

Erm left to do... I have valver bumpers and delocked handles waiting to be painted, just need some free time so I can take them to the bodyshop.

Also thinking about light/medium window tints soon and probobly a few of cosmetic ...
by kaws
Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:01 pm
Forum: MK4 (6N) Polo - Years 1994-1999
Topic: Saying hello (added some pics)
Replies: 16
Views: 2087

Saying hello (added some pics)

hi guys and gyals i post a bit on clubpolo but I also browse this forum when i should be doing my job :oops:

I drive a blue 6n. Il post some pics up after my next few mods are completed.

Cheers.
by kaws
Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:03 pm
Forum: MK5 (6N2) Polo - Years 1999-2001
Topic: smell??
Replies: 2
Views: 827

Yo dudes. Just signed up. I Post on Porka a bit.

My Mk4 does this.

Did you ever find out the problem? I wondered if it could be my exhaust leaking?
In this steamy window weather its getting bloody annoying!

Thanks