Hope someone can help. Iv had fault code P2470 come up which I believe to be blank 1 sensor 4 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor. G648
Now im looking to replace it but I’m struggling to find the correct Part number to order one.
Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction please. I have a ...
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:32 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Blank 1 sensor 4 HELP!!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1310
- Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:51 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Luk or sachs clutch 6R 2013
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1718
Re: Luk or sachs clutch 6R 2013
Ok so Iv managed to get hold of vw and they have quoted me £250 for the flywheel. He said it was single flywheel. Question now I have is is it a straight swap or has my car got a dual mass flywheel? Anyway to find out?
- Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:57 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Luk or sachs clutch 6R 2013
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1718
Re: Luk or sachs clutch 6R 2013
Thanks for your reply’s, the car is on 100,000 miles so doing the fly wheel does sound like a good idea. I’m just struggling to find a part number for the duel mass flywheel, could any point me in the right direction.
Engine code is CFWA
The only part number I can find is 03P105269 and it doesn’t ...
Engine code is CFWA
The only part number I can find is 03P105269 and it doesn’t ...
- Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:12 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Luk or sachs clutch 6R 2013
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1718
Luk or sachs clutch 6R 2013
I’m looking to get my clutch replaced on my 1.2 tdi 6r. I’m just wondering whats everyone’s options on which is the better clutch to fit? Anyone with any past experiences with either of these two clutches?
On another note is there anything else I should be looking to replace while I’m getting the ...
On another note is there anything else I should be looking to replace while I’m getting the ...
- Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:28 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2013 1.2 60hs chain or belt
- Replies: 3
- Views: 892
Re: Polo 2013 1.2 60hs chain or belt
Thanks for your reply, I did think it had a chain. I’m only asking because the dealer I wanted to get the car off says the cam belt has been changed which made me wonder. Guess il stay away from that one then
- Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:58 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 2013 1.2 60hs chain or belt
- Replies: 3
- Views: 892
Polo 2013 1.2 60hs chain or belt
Hi,
First post here I’m looking into buying my first polo. It’s a 2013 1.2 60hp. Iv been scratching my head all day looking online. Could anyone help me out and tell me if it has a chain or cam belt?
First post here I’m looking into buying my first polo. It’s a 2013 1.2 60hp. Iv been scratching my head all day looking online. Could anyone help me out and tell me if it has a chain or cam belt?