Thanks RUM4MO!
Regarding the heated seats, I managed to get my hands on a used back rest element, I tried plugging it in and the car didn't like it (heated switch went straight off) turns up the replacement was 26.2 ohms! The base reads 1.6 ohms, having stolen the passenger backrest element that ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:19 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: GTI - Aircon, Heated Seat & Lambda issues!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1217
- Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:13 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: GTI - Aircon, Heated Seat & Lambda issues!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1217
GTI - Aircon, Heated Seat & Lambda issues!
Hi All,
Recently bought a 66 plate GTI 6C.
When I bought the car I knew about 3 issues:
1 - Drivers heated seat not working
2 - Aircon not working
3 - lambda sensor lean EML
I'm hoping to get some help on these 3 issues!
1 - when you turn the drivers heated seat on, the button illuminates for ...
Recently bought a 66 plate GTI 6C.
When I bought the car I knew about 3 issues:
1 - Drivers heated seat not working
2 - Aircon not working
3 - lambda sensor lean EML
I'm hoping to get some help on these 3 issues!
1 - when you turn the drivers heated seat on, the button illuminates for ...