Oh, I understand you, is there any way to donate/pay for your effort?
I don't know how to PM on this forum, otherwise I would have done so.
Thanks for answer,
Best regards,
HB
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:48 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Long code abs
- Replies: 33
- Views: 6625
- Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:51 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Long code abs
- Replies: 33
- Views: 6625
Re: Long code abs
Hello there!
I know I am not on the „right” forum, as I am asking about Skoda Fabia Mk2 (even tho its kinda same car) but I am really desperate and so I told myseld I could try it here..
Can anyone of you kind people help me with coding of my new ESP unit? I retrofitted original ABS 8.2 for ESP 8 ...
I know I am not on the „right” forum, as I am asking about Skoda Fabia Mk2 (even tho its kinda same car) but I am really desperate and so I told myseld I could try it here..
Can anyone of you kind people help me with coding of my new ESP unit? I retrofitted original ABS 8.2 for ESP 8 ...