Search found 11 matches

by Steve ex Scirocco
Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:59 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Sub fitting
Replies: 0
Views: 20

Sub fitting

Hi all,anyone trying or thinking of fitting a sub to a late 24 on Polo GTI, here is my experience. Firstly I already had a good Kenwood under seat sub from my previous fitting in a 2014 Scirocco using a T junction quadlock connector, so I was able to remove & put wiring back as standard for selling ...
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:57 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Heated washer jets
Replies: 5
Views: 655

Re: Heated washer jets

PS I did have an earlier Scirocco, that did have winter pack with heard jets & cable/ tube looked very similar,but I suspect wiring was light weight as well & did not draw much currentl when cold enough
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:39 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Heated washer jets
Replies: 5
Views: 655

Re: Heated washer jets

Thinking about it, your probably right about thin washer tubing, I should have known that, but my excuse is it’s wrapped like cable loom with similar wiring type grommet,thanks though for pointing something obvious out to an oldie!
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:09 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Heated washer jets
Replies: 5
Views: 655

Heated washer jets

Hi all, as you may have seen,I am lucky to have purchased one of the last polo GTI’s (Kings Red,reverse camera,sunroof & 18” wheels) now getting round to familiarise myself with a few things etc. 1/ have I got heated windscreen washer jets?,wiring in actual bonnet would suggest I have, but no ...
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed May 27, 2026 10:44 am
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: New GTI
Replies: 2
Views: 3841

Re: New GTI

Thanks for welcome, I have used this platform & previously a couple of Scirocco ones & found all extremely useful & great people on them,from your gratefully received comments I think I will see how good the standard music set up works before I add my kenwood sub woofer. As for wheels I hear what ...
by Steve ex Scirocco
Mon May 25, 2026 9:25 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: New GTI
Replies: 2
Views: 3841

New GTI

Hi all, thought I’d share my news of new car etc. being a 67 year old & having had a great 2.0L Scirocco for the last 10 years, I have now purchased a new Polo GTI ( yet to collect it) & thought I’d share some thoughts on parts I Wil be fitting 1/ spare wheel,Jack & correct rear boot panel (recently ...
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed May 13, 2026 8:18 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers
Replies: 8
Views: 5119

Re: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers

Thanks Mike that would be great, I think I will most definitely be getting car & further to logistics to collect parts , my daughter lives in Bloxham near Banbury & would be able to meet you at services at junction 10 (Cherwell) a little nearer to you ?
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed May 13, 2026 2:24 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers
Replies: 8
Views: 5119

Re: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers

No not yet, but I’m in negotiations for a red one with pan roof & camera
by Steve ex Scirocco
Wed May 13, 2026 6:53 am
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers
Replies: 8
Views: 5119

Re: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers

Sorry for confusion,I would like wheel as well & & I assume it has foaminsert for tools as well. More than happy to to meet at services at Oxford on M40, just need to sort” logistics” of when would be be best for us both ?
by Steve ex Scirocco
Tue May 12, 2026 8:00 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers
Replies: 8
Views: 5119

Re: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers

Thanks if that includes posting definitely would like, I’m in Kent if your not too far away to possibly collect?
by Steve ex Scirocco
Sat May 09, 2026 9:57 pm
Forum: MK10, MK11 and MK12 (AW/BZ/AE) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2018 onwards
Topic: Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers
Replies: 8
Views: 5119

Polo GTI 2024 on spare wheel fitting part numbers

Hi all there,I am soon to purchase a nice 2024 on GTI, but most don’t have a spare wheel ( I have read good relevant articles on here etc) but wondered if anyone had list of actual part numbers of what’s required ( excluding wheel) , thanks for any help