Search found 2 matches

by kaancntmur
Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:39 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: It cranks but doesn't start
Replies: 2
Views: 1151

It cranks but doesn't start

My car is 2010 VW Polo 1.4 85hp. Sometimes, especially after using it for a while (half an hour or 1 hour), when I start it again, my vehicle does not start at the first start. It takes the second starter without any problems. I noticed that if I give gas at the first start, the engine starts. I ...
by kaancntmur
Mon May 29, 2023 8:29 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: 2010 polo 6r oil leak problem
Replies: 2
Views: 1067

2010 polo 6r oil leak problem

There is an oil leak in my Polo 6R. I just discovered it. After doing some research, I found out that there is a chronic oil leak from the o-rings of a part called the crankcase ventilation (oil separator). The vehicle is 1.4 16v 86hp 2010 Polo 6r. what are your recommendations?