Search found 6 matches
- Sat Dec 28, 2024 10:05 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: VW Polo 2014 reverse camera
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1316
Re: VW Polo 2014 reverse camera
https://uk-polos.net/viewtopic.php?t=78347 ...
The cheap approach is not the right one... even if it does end up working with 'weird' devices... the result will be crappy enough to make you wonder why the hell you wasted your time doing something that is not effective.
The OEM approach is always ...
- Sat Dec 28, 2024 11:51 am
- Forum: ICE
- Topic: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
- Replies: 50
- Views: 141786
Re: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
Hi there! Today I was able to test the functionality of aftermarket camera as we were discussing before.
My OEM radio is able to get the signal even that it doesn't have KA1 mark on the image that you sent to me before. All I had to do was to activate reverse camera on VCDS.
For everyone that wants ...
My OEM radio is able to get the signal even that it doesn't have KA1 mark on the image that you sent to me before. All I had to do was to activate reverse camera on VCDS.
For everyone that wants ...
- Sun Dec 08, 2024 10:53 am
- Forum: ICE
- Topic: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
- Replies: 50
- Views: 141786
Re: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
Hi Giannis.
Thanks for your input.
I just connected car with VCDS and tried to change the coding at "5F" module same as you did, and surprisingly I was able to activate Bit4 (Rear view camera [PR-KA1]) without any issues.
I restarted my radio by holding the button for some seconds and now when I put ...
Thanks for your input.
I just connected car with VCDS and tried to change the coding at "5F" module same as you did, and surprisingly I was able to activate Bit4 (Rear view camera [PR-KA1]) without any issues.
I restarted my radio by holding the button for some seconds and now when I put ...
- Mon Dec 02, 2024 7:12 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: VW Polo 2014 reverse camera
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1316
VW Polo 2014 reverse camera
Hi team.
I hope that all of you are fine and doing well.
Currently I am looking on installing a reverse camera in my VW Polo from 2014.
My head unit is : 6C0 035 869A .
I want to know if this display will support reverse camera function.
I will by NTSC camera's but I just need to know if my head ...
I hope that all of you are fine and doing well.
Currently I am looking on installing a reverse camera in my VW Polo from 2014.
My head unit is : 6C0 035 869A .
I want to know if this display will support reverse camera function.
I will by NTSC camera's but I just need to know if my head ...
- Mon Dec 02, 2024 6:47 pm
- Forum: ICE
- Topic: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
- Replies: 50
- Views: 141786
Re: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
update:
I installed the rear view camera. I bought another type of camera. I got one that mounts on the license plate light so I don't have to drill a hole in the bumper.
https://i.postimg.cc/PNHLcTCn/20240210-161039.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/w7T1q25W/20240210-161048.jpg https://i.postimg.cc ...
- Mon Dec 02, 2024 6:43 pm
- Forum: ICE
- Topic: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
- Replies: 50
- Views: 141786
Re: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
I am willing to buy this one.
https://i.postimg.cc/25k1mJVm/6c0035869-F.png
The Pr Code KA1 is for Rear View Camera (type1)
For sure this unit can have rear camera.
What Type1 is ? I mean what kind of camera i should buy ?
This is the original code
https://i.postimg.cc/FKzS5RWN/camera.png ...