Good Morning
I have a 2017 Polo Match and I have noticed that there is water pooling in the drivers footwell, it is literally on the base of the floor between the pedals and the seat. The carpet does not get wet on the sides or up towards the pedals it is literally the base where your feet would ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Dec 09, 2024 11:49 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Drivers Footwell Water Ingress
- Replies: 1
- Views: 868
- Mon Dec 09, 2024 11:41 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Water in Drivers Footwell 1.2 Match 2016
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2196
Re: Water in Drivers Footwell 1.2 Match 2016
Hi Craig
Did you ever find the answer to your question ? I have exactly the same issue. My drivers footwell carpet is soaked between the Pedals and the front of the Seat, the side of the carpet is all dry just the base !! It hasn't been driven but the weather has been very wet. I am wondering if ...
Did you ever find the answer to your question ? I have exactly the same issue. My drivers footwell carpet is soaked between the Pedals and the front of the Seat, the side of the carpet is all dry just the base !! It hasn't been driven but the weather has been very wet. I am wondering if ...